Raymond Knights Swim Club
Raymond Knights Swim Club 2018
SWIM CLUB REGISTRATION
Registration is now OPEN - Register
Cost - $200 per swimmer
Start Date - June 4, 2018
What's new for 2018?
Our swim club here in town will now be known as the Raymond Knights Swim Club. The club is now a Raymond Recreation supported youth sports program. We have joined the Alberta Summer Swim Association (ASSA) and we will be attending ASSA sanctioned swim meets this season.
What are the minimum swimmer requirements?
Swimmers must be at least 5 years old as of May 1st and must show confidence in the water, being able to swim one length of the pool (25 meters) unassisted.
How often do kids swim during the season?
The Knights will train three times a week through June and at least four times a week during the remainder of the season. Swimmers are placed in groups based on age and skill level.
- Monday / Wednesday 7am - 8am (age 9 and over)
- Tuesday / Thursday 7am - 8am (age 8 and under)
- Friday 7am - 8am (open to all swimmers)
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 9:45am (all swimmers)
- Wednesday evening 7pm - 8pm (optional)
- Friday 8am - 9:45am (optional)
- Saturday 11am - 12pm (optional)