Summer Soccer Program
U7 – U19 Modified Summer Soccer League 2020
Soccer is Back in Phase 2 of the COVID Relaunch, with some restrictions…
· Each age group will be limited to 40 players (4 teams of 10 players)
· Every age group will be considered a Cohort and players are not allowed to be involved in any other sport cohort during the season
· There will be no spectators allowed on the fields during the game sessions, as we are not able to comply with contact tracing requirements
· U7 & U9 sessions will play 6v6 and consist of 15 minutes of skills and drills, then 2-20 minute half scrimmages. There will be no referees and no scores recorded. Coaches will each be responsible to officiate half of the field each game.
· U11 & U13 sessions will play 7v7 and consist of 10 minute warm-up and then 2-25 minute half scrimmages. There will be 1 official, but no scores recorded
· U15 – U19 sessions will play 7v7 and consist of 15 minute warm-up then 2-30 minute half scrimmages. There will be 1 official, but no scores recorded.
· There will not be cleaning or sanitizing of equipment, surfaces or washrooms between sessions, it is recommended that players wash their hands before and after playing and do not touch their face during play
· Anyone exhibiting any of the following symptoms are asked not to attend, and will not be allowed to participate: Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, runny nose and sore throat.
· U7 (2013/2014) - $50/player – Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00pm
· U9 (2011/2012) - $50/player – Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:00pm
· U11 (2009/2010) - $75/player – Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00pm
· U13 (2007/2008) - $75/player – Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:00 pm
· U15 (2005/2006) - $75/player – Mondays & Wednesday 7:15pm
· U17 (2003/2004) - $75/player – Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:15pm
· U19 (2001/2002) - $75/player – Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:15pm
**Play days and times are subject to change to accommodate registration numbers
***Age groups may be combined if needed to balance schedules
IMPORTANT – We need volunteer coaches in order to run the league!
No Coaches = No League!!
If you would like to coach – email: email@example.com
All rules and regulations will be posted soon!